Regulations of Global e-Mobility Forum 2020
organized as an online conference on 19 November 2020
by the Institute of Environmental Protection-National Research Institute and the Polish Alternative Fuels Association
- The Institute of Environmental Protection-National Research Institute with its registered office in Warsaw (post code: 00-548), ul. Krucza 5/11, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number 0000032034, NIP: 525-000-73-07, REGON: 001240700, represented by: Dr inż. Krystian Szczepański – Head of the Institute of Environmental Protection-National Research Institute, along with the Polish Alternative Fuels Association with its registered office in Warsaw (00-446), at ul. Fabryczna 5A, entered into the Register of Associations, Other Social and Professional Organisations, Foundations and Public Health Care Facilities and also entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000643156, NIP: 5252684377, REGON: 365877690, represented by: Maciej Mazur – President of the Polish Alternative Fuels Association hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer” organize an online conference “Global e-Mobility Forum 2020” on 19 November 2020.
- The conference devoted to e-mobility on a global scale is to be held for the second time (the first edition was organized in November 2019 in the regular format). The aim of the conference is to build awareness of the most important trends in the sector and to support the Ministry of Climate in this area as it is responsible for the development of this sector in Poland,.
- The conference takes place online, with live streaming on a dedicated website.
- A Participant in the Conference organized by the Organizer is each person who has registered for the Conference through the registration form available on the Conference website and has received the confirmation of registration. The Participant will receive the confirmation of registration to the e-mail address provided during registration. Before the Conference, a link to a dedicated website where the Conference will be held will also be sent. The participants do not receive certificates confirming their participation in the Conference.
- Participation in the conference is free.
Rights and duties of the Conference Participant
- The Participant may declare participation in the Conference via a dedicated website (website address: https://globalemobilityforum.com or another dedicated website) by completing and submitting the registration form.
- The deadline for sending applications for participation in the Conference is 18 November 2020.
- The date of submission of the application is the date of receipt of the registration form by the Organizer.
- The Conference application/website does not impose restrictions on the number of registered users.
- The Participant may resign from participation in the Conference at any time.
- When submitting the registration application, the Conference Participant confirms that s/he has read and accepts these Regulations, and undertakes to participate in the Conference under the conditions set out herein.
Rights and duties of the Organizer
- If, for reasons beyond the Organizer’s control, the so-called “force majeure” as well as other events, the Conference could not be held on the agreed date, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel it or propose a different date. In this case, the Participant will be notified immediately via the Conference website or by electronic means.
- The chat available on the Conference website will be moderated. It means that not all questions sent by the Participants will appear in the public chat.
- The Organizer reserves the right to register the course of the Conference and make it available, among others, on the website to an unlimited audience for the purpose of sharing knowledge. Questions asked by the Participants may be made available; however, their personal data will be anonymised.
- The Organizers reserve the right to change the Conference program.
- The Organizer qualifies selected participants to deliver a speech during the Conference.
- The Organizer pays special attention to the need to respect intellectual property rights by the Participants and other persons.
- Works developed and made available by the Organizer during the Conference are subject to copyright.
- Works developed and made available by the Conference Participants are subject to the copyright of their authors.
- The above works may be distributed, publicly reproduced, sent free of charge, with the clause indicating that the copyrights belong to their authors.
- The Organizer is holds the right to the title and program of the Conference, including the website, layout of the logo and graphics used to promote the Conference and they are legally protected.
- Copying and disseminating the material for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Detailed information on the processing and administration of personal data can be found on the website – https://globalemobilityforum.com/privacy-policy/
- The Regulations come into force on the day of posting their content on the website.
- The Regulations for the Conference Participants can be found on the website: (https://globalemobilityforum.com/.).
- The Regulations apply to the Participant and the Organizer as of the date of registering the Participant for the Conference until all activities related to the Conference are carried out by the Organizer.
- The Conference Participant is obliged to read the Regulations before s/he is allowed to participate in the Conference and to comply with their provisions.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The changes will be published on the website: (https://globalemobilityforum.com/.).
- Any disputes between the Organizer and the Participants will be settled amicably.